- Trim removal tools
- Torx T-20 driver
- Remove all CDs from head unit
- Switch off ignition and all electrical consumers and remove ignition key
- Using trim removal tool and carefully lever out centre console cover in area of -arrows- and remove cover.
- Remove bolts -arrows- from radio or radio navigation system.
- Pull radio or radio navigation system out of installation box far enough so as to allow access to the connectors on the back of the radio or radio navigation system.
- Press together connector locking mechanism in direction of -arrows-.
- Then swing locking bar up in direction of -arrow- and pull out connectors.
- Release connectors -arrows- on aerial connections and pull these out.
- Installation is a reverse of the removal process.
- Never press the display or buttons whilst fitting the head unit as this may damage the unit.
- A new head unit requires the anti-theft code to be entered.
- Coding of the car is required to accept the new head unit.