Removing Wiper Arm
- Allow wiper to come to park position.
- Lift up cover -1- of rear window wiper and unclip cover.
- Loosen but do not completely remove securing nut -arrow-.
- Lift up wiper arm and free off from taper by rocking from side to side.
- Remove securing nut -arrow- and detach wiper arm.
Removing and Installing Wiper Motor
- Separate connector -1-.
- To release, turn securing clip at hose connection -2-.
- Pull hose connection off rear window wiper motor.
- Remove securing nuts -arrows-.
- Carefully pull rear window wiper motor off rear lid.
- Install in the reverse order of removal. When doing this, note the following:
- Check seal is seated correctly in opening of rear window. Mark -1- on seal must align with mark -2- on rear window.
Installing Wiper Arm
- To move wiper motor to park position, switch rear window wiper on and off with ignition on.
- Fit wiper arm in approximate park position on wiper arm shaft and tighten securing nut -arrow- by hand.
- Distance -a- between wiper rubber and lower edge of window must be 23 mm.
- If necessary, adjust rear window wiper park position by moving wiper arm on shaft.
- Tighten threaded connections to specific torques.