- Switch off ignition.
- Using wedge -3409-, lever sun light sensor -1- out of mounting in indirect ventilation system -2-.
- Disconnect wiring harness from photo sensor.
- Remove bolt -3- (1.5 Nm).
- For greater clarity, the components in the following illustrations are shown removed.
- Insert two wedges -3409-, as shown, into joint between indirect ventilation system -1- and vent -2-.
- Using wedge -3409- press metal clips -3- and -4- to rear and pull indirect ventilation upwards and out of mountings in vent -arrow-.
- Remove the two bolts -1- (1.5 Nm).
- Release vent -2- in forward area from mountings.
- Insert two wedges -3409- into lower joint of vent -arrows- and press vent upwards out of mounting in dash panel.
- Operate the respective locking devices and separate the wiring harnesses for hazard warning lights switch and front passenger airbag warning lamp.
- Installation is carried out in reverse order of removal.